Monday, February 16, 2009

My love of cars driving around in circles

Watched the Daytona 5oo yesterday, which was a bit anti-climactic (outside of the Big One of course). I'm not huge on NASCAR, but I will watch a handful of races: the plate races, Bristol, the May races in Charlotte (hell, night racing in general). My big racing interests are Indycars and F1, which makes me one of maybe a dozen people in this state... or at least it bloody feels like it. No big shake though, racing is racing is racing no matter what they're racing. I enjoy the hell out of it regardless.

Favorite driver? I have a few...

NASCAR: Tony Stewart can drive pretty much anything.
Indycars: I'd like to see Marco Andretti really take off this year.
F1: a fellow named Sebastian Vettel--won his first race last year, now driving for Red Bull's team.

Then there's this specimen of driving talent... who do you guys like?

No comments:

Post a Comment